5 Things Your Finance Director Wants You To Know The nonprofit world is experiencing enormous change. More competition for funding, higher demand for services due to growing numbers of constituents and the increasing donor demand for more information with which they can be confident your organization can achieve maximum...Read More
Accounting software is the specialty of Massey Consulting. Our consultants boast a wealth of practical field experience gained as controllers, accountants and information system professionals in a wide range of business environments. We are certified, recognized experts in each of the software solutions we offer.
Our clients benefit from efficient, integrated software solutions that allow them to focus more on their organization and less on their software. We often integrate front-end operations systems with the back-end financial software, Intacct or Dynamics GP, to create a seamless organization management tool.
- Intacct Presidents Club Partner – 2014 and 2015
- Intacct Premier Partner – since 2014
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Silver Certified Partner – since 2011
- Bob Scott’s Top 100 VAR Stars – 2015
- Business Journal Magazine Top 100 Small Business in NC – 2010 and 2011
- Business Journal Magazine Top 300 Small Business in SE USA – 2012
Since 2003, Massey Consulting has worked with clients in a variety of industries, with specialized focus on independent schools, other non profit organizations, software companies and professional service firms.
If you are looking for the best Intacct or Dynamics GP partner for sales, implementation, data conversion, customization, training or support, contact Massey Consulting.
- Massey Consulting Website
- Massey Consulting Non Profit Industry Page
- Massey Consulting Independent Schools Industry Page
- Free Whitepaper: “13 Questions Non-Profit Organizations Should Ask Before Buying a New Accounting Solution.”
- Free Whitepaper: “13 Questions to Ask When Selecting an Accounting System for your Private or Charter School.”
5 Ways Nonprofits Benefit from the Cloud – As a nonprofit, you have many stakeholders who require accurate information on budget, grants, outcomes, and more – and their requests usually come with a need to have the information now. If this causes chaos and either a rejection of the...Read More
If Accountability and Transparency are the Destination, Your Nonprofit Accounting System is the GPS More accountability, greater transparency, presenting the case for more funding – it all begins with an accounting solution that provides the necessary reporting quickly and accurately. Are you using a compass or a GPS? Managing...Read More
Have your reporting requirements demanded such a high level of detail that your organization has expanded the nonprofit chart of accounts in an attempt to deliver that information? Has the result been a chart of accounts that spans dozens of printed pages and is so cumbersome that very few...Read More
There’s an adage about hot properties in real estate that can be summed up in three words: location, location, location! If we were to apply the same idea to nonprofit software solutions, hot applications could be summed up in three words as well: features, features, features! Nonprofits want software...Read More