MIG & Co.
Solutions Built for Not-for-Profits
Spend more time securing grants and performing effective management—and less time dealing with technology and processes. MIG and Microsoft Dynamics GP offers capabilities designed to help associations, membership organizations, charities, churches, arts, organizations, and other not-for-profit organizations adhere to regulations and controls, manage grants and budgets proactively, and improve efficiencies for accounting processes.
Focus on your Mission
At MIG our solutions free you to focus on your mission with specialized financial management capabilities that include:
- Interfund Accounting – Streamline and automate the transfer of balances between funds, eliminating the need to manually reconcile fund accounts.
- Control Account Management – Gain a detailed picture of your financials by managing payables controls accounts by reporting segments.
- Encumbrance Management – Maintain granular control over budget expenditures and monitor encumbered purchases from any point in time.
- Commitments – Enable employees to enter purchase requisitions online and track them as commitments against budgets.
- Grant Management – Manage grants proactively, help ensure accountability to sponsors, and maintain tight control over project and funding success.
MIG & Co. has already helped many Not-for-Profit organizations in the New York metro area improve results with advanced accountability, so they can focus on doing more for their communities and clients.
Dedicated to your Success
For over a decade, MIG & Co. has been a Microsoft Gold Certified reseller and implementer of the most widely used and adopted industry-leading business solutions including Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint. By focusing on Mid-Market to Enterprise Clients predominantly in the New York metro area, MIG & Co. has the experience and the local presence to provide solutions specifically catered to clients’ needs.
MIG & Co. is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. five years in a row by INC 500|5000. Additionally, MIG has been named a "Fast Growth 100" company by Computer Reseller News (CRN) Magazine for two consecutive years, and a TOP 100 VAR for the past six years according to Accounting Technology Magazine.