Successful management of a not-for-profit organization requires providing high-quality service as well as careful administration at the same time. Reducing expenses and automating processes are ongoing requirements to stay afloat. Each type of not-for-profit organization has unique management needs. For example:
- Social service and government agencies require meticulous reporting practices, essential for meeting regulatory compliance and securing future funding.
- Professional and trade associations are tasked with managing business events as well as maintaining education and certification records.
- Civic, fraternal, and religious organizations have complex membership relationship issues and vital fundraising projects.
No matter what category you fall under, it’s essential to streamline your financial management to ensure responsible and accurate reporting and information. Microsoft Dynamics can help you…
- Gain real-time access to financial and member information to enable better decision-making with integrated accounting.
- Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance and programs for a complete view of your organization.
- Automate and streamline critical business processes, including funding and donor management, to reduce costs, decrease errors, and save time.
- Automated communication tools and processes.
- Increase compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics solutions offer powerful not-for-profit management solutions and the above information translates into more time to focus on your core mission of providing services and value to your beneficiaries
T3 Information Systems, a Washington D.C. Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner focusing on Not-for-Profit organizations.