How is your organization managing revenues and expenses for projects or grants? Are you still using the GL chart of accounts? Does your organizations rely on the accounting department to input and update project/grant information? Do your project/grant managers have real-time access to project/grant data or do they rely upon the accounting department generate this information?
Many Virginia nonprofit organizations have implemented Microsoft Dynamics SL and Business Portal to provide their project/grant managers with real-time access to project and grant reporting, maintenance and administration. The benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics SL and Business Portal to manage your projects and grants include:
- Comprehensive picture of various aspects of the project/grant you are managing
- Accelerate productivity across your organization with updated and accurate information
- Enable users to access information themselves, driving fast, informed decisions
- Allow project/grant managers to create new projects, task, and budgets
- Compare actual amounts to the current budget quickly
- Provide insight into a project/grant’s financial status
- View summary operational and financial information about your projects/grants
- View invoice aging, project billing and unbilled details
- View resource utilization and realization information
- View project-to-date commitments
- Review individual transaction that make up project transactions
Microsoft Dynamics SL will improve your project/grant profitability by providing project managers with accurate, meaningful information needed to gain control over project/grant revenue and expenses.
To learn more on how to manage projects and grants with Microsoft Dynamics SL watch, our webcast on Brittenford’s website.
Brittenford Systems is a Virginia Microsoft Dynamics Partner helping nonprofit organizations throughout the mid-Atlantic region. For more information on how you can better manage your projects and grants, contact Brian Dietz.