Successful management of a not-for-profit organization requires providing high-quality service, but at the same time, careful administration – to reduce expenses and automate processes are ongoing requirements. Each type of not-for-profit organization has unique management needs. For example:
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers powerful not-for-profit management solutions focused on the common needs of not-for-profit organizations. Solutions that help you manage finances, human resources, citizen relationships, funds and grants, and service delivery—all with a low total cost of ownership. Every day, these tools are used by organizations to provide more effective services with greater accountability.
A Clerk’s office saves $400,000 within the first year of deploying accounting solution and a growing municipality increases efficiency and improves regulatory compliance. An organization uses Microsoft Dynamics to efficiently provide services to its people and local businesses, whereas a Government agency improves service and lowers costs with standardized CRM solution!
Increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Gain real-time insight into organizational information and metrics for better decision-making.
- Streamline and automate critical processes to free up time for value-added work.
- Integrate data and streamline information flow across different systems, departments, and agencies for greater collaboration.
- Enable regulatory compliance through accurate fund and account management.
Provide responsible financial management
- Gain real-time access to financial and member information to enable better decision-making with integrated accounting.
- Automate and streamline critical business processes, including funding and donor management, to reduce costs, decrease errors, and save time.
- Member-based organizations see a major improvement in relationship-building through the use of automated communication tools and processes.
- Effectively manage your most valuable asset—people
- Simplify the management of employee data, payroll, benefits, and performance.
Increase people satisfaction
- Gain a holistic view of citizen interactions across multiple communication channels.
- Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance and programs for a complete view of your organization.
- Provide employees with security-enhanced Web access to human resources (HR) and payroll data.
View Microsoft Dynamics GP demos.
Call 212.Dynamics for CPE accreditation and Dynamics training!