Join Us for a Nonprofit Accounting Software Shootout
The Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Shootout for Nonprofit Organizations, moderated by Brittenford Systems, is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to see the best in Microsoft Dynamics financial software all in one place, all at the same time! This event is geared towards nonprofit organizations and is ideal for organizations who are budgeting for or currently evaluating ERP software. The Players: Microsoft Dynamics GP vs. Microsoft Dynamics SLThe Line Up: The software shootout will focus on the following issues: grant management, multi-entity processing, reporting, data integration, and automating purchasing and invoice approvals.The Event: Tuesday, April 26 2011
12359 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 130
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
If you are interested in registering, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Attending:
- Compare user interfaces and usability
- Reduce the cost, risk and duration of your selection process
- See a side-by-side comparison of similar nonprofit industry functionality
- Network with others going through the same process
- Register to win a free Visioning Session(TM) – Valued at over $800
For more information or questions regarding this event please contact Brian Dietz at email@example.com.