Are you are part of a not-for-profit organization and would like to better manage your constituent information, donation pipeline, benefits, events and fundraisers? If so, you won’t want to miss our upcoming webinar, now’s the time to register!
MIG will review Microsoft Dynamics CRM benefits and best practices for nonprofits and introduce two solutions that were specifically designed to help your organization in the everyday tasks and processes: Membership Management and Donation Management.
Learn how to:
- Allow your organization to build stronger relationships with members.
- Give your members access to their information anywhere and anytime.
- Know who your members are connected to and what they are saying about you.
- Automate business processes and streamline operations with guided processes, flexible workflows and conditional rules.
- Eliminate repetitive tasks so you can deal with more important matters.
Date: Thursday, February 7th, 2013
Time: 11:00AM – 12:00PM EST
Register Now for our Webinar!
MIG & CO. – MIG is a Professional Consulting Firm that specializes in the implementation of business management software solutions including Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL and CRM. We automate business processes to ensure our customers work efficiently. A New York City Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, primarily serving New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.