Are you looking for a means to quickly reduce purchasing transaction costs and rein in maverick spending? If so, you won’t want to miss our July seminar. If you haven’t yet registered, now’s the time!
MIG will review Best Practices for your PO Systems in Dynamics and introduce a purchasing suite that automates the complete procure-to-pay cycle. The suite includes applications for requisition entry, check request, budget compliance, Requests For Quotes, PO generation, invoice matching, and vendor contract enforcement with approval workflow throughout the entire process. Make sure your nonprofit has all the tools necessary!
Learn how to:
- Achieve 5% – 10% price reductions through improved contract compliance
- Reduce order requisition costs from $114 per order to $31 on average
- Shorten purchase and fulfillment cycles from 8 days to 2 days
- Cut in half instances of maverick purchasing
- Lower inventory costs for indirect goods by 25% to 50%
- and More!
Register for our Seminar July 12th, 2012 and enjoy breakfast with MIG! www.mig.com/events
Date: Thursday July 12th, 2012
Time: 9:00AM – 10:00AM EST
Location: Microsoft Corporate Office New York, NY