Serenic Navigator applies Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 technology and functionality to Navigator’s core features to give nonprofits the best that Microsoft has to offer. With Navigator’s Role Centers, employees have a tailored view that provides access to the most relevant tasks and information for each job responsibility. Users work in their own tailor-made homepages, or Role Centers, and can easily prioritize tasks and make quick business decisions.
Typical Role Centers in Serenic Navigator
- Accounting Manager
- Award Administrator
- Development Associate
- Staff Accountant
- HR Manager
- Payroll Administrator
Role Center Benefits at a Glance
- View business data at a glance to monitor and analyze business performance reports
- Boost productivity and effectiveness with a view of job-specific information needed to make informed business decisions
- Help prioritize tasks with automated workflows and alerts
- Get up to speed quickly with intuitive navigation that minimizes training time
- Adaptable user experience through personalization
See Serenic Navigator financial management software for nonprofit organizations from the comfort of your office. Attend a free webinar: Serenic Navigator Financial Management Software for Nonprofits and NGOs onOctober 6, 2011. Register online or call 410-296-5100.
By AVF Consulting, Inc. –Mid-Atlantic Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Serenic Navigator Partner